Since its inception in 1983, Leopards has expanded over 1036 express centres which provide a one stop solution for your courier needs. We have grown to become the largest nationwide network in terms of destinations, reaching those remote areas of Pakistan that no other courier service reaches, through both ground and air transport.
All our employees have been trained and placed to help clients find services that best fulfil their needs.. The Leopards Team is always prompt and energetic when it comes to solving logistic and courier issues with new products, and continues to come up with new and innovative products, which help our company and employees grow.
Leopards always welcome experienced individuals as well as fresh graduates to join our team through internships, management trainee programs and jobs. We want talented individuals to come up with new ideas, hone their skills and to be a part of the Leopards family, for this Leopard provides the following facilities:
- Open-door culture with a learning environment
- Growth opportunities via promotions
- Inter-department transfer as per employee interest
- Intensive training and development program
- Flexible work timing for students
- Commission based program for the sales team
- Accommodation of employees in other regions, given the situation.
At Leopards we welcome individuals, and consider them the most important asset of our company. We have created an environment which enables individuals to develop their skills and flourish as the company grows.
- Career Development : Leopards believe in empowering its employees with skills and knowledge that enable them to make informed decisions regarding their education, training and career choices. No matter what phase of career you are at, Leopards will offer you a variety of training and learning opportunities so that you may enhance your skills and have a progressive career path.